The products are 100% cotton. It is a sturdy fabric that can feel quite stiff when purchased. The fabric becomes more flexible with every wash. The fabric will therefore absorb water better; good to know for the bibs and napkins!
The exception are the baby clothes; these are 60% cotton, 40% polyester. That is also very handy, because it saves ironing work!
- Wash on a short program with a maximum temperature of 40 degrees
- Keeping light and dark laundry separate
- Wash inside out if possible
Drying and ironing
- Hang to dry in the shade, out of direct sunlight
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150°C
- If possible iron inside out